Steviacane Roll Out Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Steviacane
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter and Steviacane together until light yellow and fluffy. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. While mixing gradually add flour, salt and baking powder. Beat just until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl. Divide dough in half, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 2 hours.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness. Cut into shapes and bake on greased cookie sheet for 7-9 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Frost if desired.