Strawberry Banana Parfaits with Banana Bread Croutons
- 4 banana bread slices, cut into 4 inch cube Banana Bread
- 15-20 fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Toast banana bread cubes until crispy on the outside and fragrant, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together yogurt and brown sugar.
- Pour a small amount of yogurt mixture into the bottom of 2 parfait glasses, layer in a few strawberries and banana slices, top with a few croutons then more yogurt, berries, bananas and croutons.
Imperial Sugar Insight
If you are in a hurry, substitute store-bought banana bread for homemade.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments