Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
Cream Cheese Topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- To prepare Strawberry Sauce, place diced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes and then remove from heat and set aside.
- For Cream Cheese Topping, using a food processor, pulse together softened cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and strawberries until combined and creamy.
- For Pancakes, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in eggs, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Pour flour mixture in with cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour pancake batter on griddle.
- Let cook 2-3 minutes or until top starts to bubble. Flip pancakes over and cook another 2 minutes. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- To assemble, place pancake on plate, spread cream cheese topping over pancake, then top with another pancake and repeat until you have a stack of 3-4 pancakes. Top with strawberry sauce and serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.