Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1/2 box (204 g) graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons (98g) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons (25g) Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugars
Cream Cheese Cream
- 1 1/2 packages (12 oz or 340g) cream cheese, soft at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (240g) whipping or heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1/3 cup (113g) strawberry fruit spread or jam
- 1 cup (240g) whipping or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (25g) Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush graham crackers to meal. Melt butter and add to meal along with sugar.
- Press mixture on bottom and sides of a deep 9-inch pie tin. Place in oven for 7-8 minutes and allow to cool.
- Place soft cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl large enough to hold all ingredients. Add sugar and combine using a handheld rubber spatula. Mixture needs to be slightly warmer than room temperature (about 80°F). If needed, place in a microwave oven at 10-second intervals.
- In a bowl, whip cream and vanilla to a medium consistency. Do not whip until stiff.
- Add half of whipped cream to cheese mixture and mix using a rubber spatula until combined.
- Add remaining cream and mix only until combined. Excess mixing will result in a denser cream.
- Transfer cream to prebaked and completely cool pie crust. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To finish pie, wash, dry, and remove stems from strawberries. Arrange on pie.
- Press strawberry fruit spread through a sieve to remove lumps. Brush fruit spread on strawberries.
- In a cold bowl whip cream, sugar, and vanilla to stiff peaks. Fit cream in a piping bag fitted with a large French pastry tip and pipe kisses on edge of pie.