Strawberry Icebox Cake
- 2 pounds strawberries, thinly sliced
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- With an electric mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks, about 3-5 minutes. Slowly add sugar and vanilla, and beat until stiff peaks.
- Using a 13x9 inch baking dish, spread a very thin layer of whipped cream along the bottom. Place a single layer of graham crackers, breaking up to fill in the cracks and edges if necessary. Spread 1/3 of whipped cream over crackers. Place a generous layer of strawberries on top of cream. Repeat with another layer of crackers, cream and berries until you have 3 layers.
- Place in fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Slice to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments