Strawberry Kiwi Freezer Jam
- 1 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup instant pectin
- 2 1/3 cup hulled and crushed strawberries
- 1 cup peeled and crushed fresh kiwi
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- In a medium bowl, stir pectin and sugar.
- Add crushed fruit. Stir constantly for 3 minutes until sugar and pectin dissolve.
- Ladle jam into 5 clean 1/2-pint freezer-friendly glass jars.
- Let jars sit on the counter for few hours until set.
- Store in freezer for up to 6 months.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments