Strawberry Lemon Icebox Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers (14 full sized crackers)
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Strawberry Lemon Filling
- 2 1/2 cups large strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- To prepare crust, use a blender or food processor to crush graham crackers to a fine crumb.
- In a large bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter, and salt.
- Press mixture into bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Chill crust for 1 - 2 hours. Alternately, you can bake the crust at 350°F for 8 minutes until lightly golden.
- For filling, place chopped strawberries in a large bowl and sprinkle with granulated sugar and dry lemon pudding mix. Stir to combine. Allow strawberries to sit for 10 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into strawberries until evenly combined and spread into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight before slicing and serving. Can also be served frozen if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments