Strawberry Lemonade Jam
- 4 cups (32 ounces) ripe strawberries, tops removed and hulled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.75 ounce package premium fruit pectin
- 4 cups cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Wash hulled strawberries and place into large bowl and mash until almost smooth.
- Add mashed berries to a medium saucepan. Mix in fresh lemon juice and fruit pectin.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes. Once boiling, add sugar, stir and boil for 1-2 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Pour jam into 3,16 oz or 4, 12 oz freeze safe jars, leaving 1/2 inch space at top.
- Add lids and let jam sit on a shaded area on counter for 24 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.