Strawberry Mint Jelly
- 2 quarts ripe strawberries
- 3 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup mint leaves and stems, firmly packed
- 1 box powdered fruit pectin
- Wash, hull and crush or grind strawberries. Place in jelly bag and squeeze out juice. Measure 2 ½ cups juice. Measure sugar; set aside.
- Place mint in a large saucepan; crush and add strawberry juice. Set over high heat. Add pectin; mix well. Stir until mixture reaches a hard boil. Add sugar all at once, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, skim and strain into glasses. Paraffin at once.
Imperial Sugar Insight
For water bath canning tips, visit FreshPreserving.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments