Strawberry Mint or Strawberry Basil Popsicles
- 1 16-ounce container fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil or mint
- Before you start, make sure that strawberries are fully ripe. Leaving them our overnight can improve their flavor.
- Wash strawberries and pat dry.
- Remove stems from strawberries and place in a food processor or blender with sugar and lemon juice.
- Blend until super smooth. Taste mixture, depending on ripeness and sugar content of strawberries, you may decide to add an extra 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add herbs and pulse for a second.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks. Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments