Strawberry Peach Crumble
Strawberry Peach Filling
- 2 pounds peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour*
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For filling, combine peaches and strawberries in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, and flour. Toss to evenly distribute.
- Transfer filling to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- For topping, combine flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter and stir with a fork to evenly moisten. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble topping evenly over filling.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until fruit is bubbling and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.