- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay popped popcorn out over pan; set aside.
- In a small pot, heat sugar, gelatin, and corn syrup over medium low heat until smooth and bubbly, about 5-6 minutes. Add butter and stir until incorporated.
- Pour mixture over popcorn, stirring to coat. Place in oven and bake for 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven and stir; return to oven for 4 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to set, about 2-3 minutes. Form into balls, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments