Strawberry Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons or more, to taste Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- To assemble salad, place spinach in a large bowl; top with strawberries, avocado, quinoa, pecans and goat cheese. Pour dressing on top of salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments