Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 stalk rhubarb
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons almond meal
- Slice the rhubarb into chunks and place into a blender with the strawberries. Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the almond meal and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses and sprinkle one teaspoon of almond meal over the tops of both smoothies.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments