Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray two cupcake tins with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and sugars in large bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour and baking soda on low speed until just combined.
- Stir in berries until just mixed.
- Spoon batter onto prepared cupcake tins filling half full. Bake 13-15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Serve and enjoy!
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments