Strawberry Sweet Tea
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled
- 8 tea bags
- 1 1/2 quart water
- In a saucepan, whisk together 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Add strawberries. Heat over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
- Bring 1 1/2quarts of water to a boil. Pour into a 2 quart pitcher and add 8 tea bags. Let steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let cool completely.
- After the strawberry mixture is cool, pour through a strainer and discard the solids. Pour liquid into the tea, and mix well. Place in the fridge until cold. Pour over ice to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments