- 1 cup ripe strawberries, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Add strawberries, sugar, and water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, and let cook until the strawberries break down, about 5 minutes.
- Strain berries out and pour syrup into a jar.
- Tint with red food coloring if needed.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bree Hester @bakedbree.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments