- 20 Oreo® cookies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pulse Oreo cookies (cream included) in a food processor until crumbs form.
- Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide evenly into six 4-inch mini tart pans. Press cookie mixture firmly on the sides and bottoms of pans. Place on a sheet pan and bake for 8 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Beat heavy cream and powdered sugar with a chilled whisk attachment until stiff peaks form. Place the bowl in a refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar until light and creamy. Set aside.
- Pulse strawberries in a food processor until pureed.
- Add 1 tablespoon cold water to a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let sit for 1 minute; stir in 1 tablespoon boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add gelatin water to strawberries and pulse again. Pour strawberry mixture into cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold refrigerated whipped cream into strawberry filling. Spoon filling into cooled crusts. Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving. Top with fresh strawberries and mint leaves right before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.