- 1 package (500g) fresh strawberries
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups (500g) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (100g) Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) liquid heavy whipping cream, whipped up
- 1 package cookies (ladyfingers etc. )
- Crumbled dark chocolate flakes
- Blend half a package of strawberries, lemon juice and confectioners sugar until pureed.
- Cut remaining strawberries into thin slices and set aside.
- For filling, whisk together Greek yogurt and sugar.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff and gently mix it under the yogurt creme.
- Arrange crumbled cookies in bottom of bowl. Pour strawberry puree over it. Add creme and top it with strawberry slices. Repeat layering 2-3 times.
- Ending with strawberry slices. Top with chocolate flakes and chill for 1 hour.