- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, defrosted and drained
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place defrosted strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed.
- Add champagne vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar; cover and process until well blended.
- While processing, slowly add olive oil in a steady stream until dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use immediately and store any remaining dressing in the refrigerator.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.
Dressing will store in fridge for up to 3 weeks.