Strawberry Wonton Cups
- 2 cups strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon or more to taste Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 24 2-inch round won ton wrappers
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a 24-cup mini muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar and sugar; set aside.
- Fit a wonton wrapper into each of 24 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in center. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Fill each wonton with strawberry mixture. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.