Sweet and Smoky Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. The sauce will thicken and develop flavor.
- Transfer to a container and keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bree Hester @bakedbree.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments