Sweet and Tangy Coleslaw
- 2 bags (16 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 1/3 cups mayo
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Combine coleslaw mix and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mayo, vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, salt and dijon mustard in a medium bowl. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Keep cool. This is perfect alone or on top of pulled chicken or pork sandwiches.