Sweet N’ Peanut Buttery Sandwiches
- 2 slices of bread
- Soft butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- Peanut butter, smooth or crunchy style
- You will also need: a cutting knife, butter knife, plate and measuring spoons
- Spread bread slices with soft butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on 1 slice.
- Spread other slice with peanut butter as thick as you please. Put sandwich together.
- Slice across center.
- Serve with a tall, chilly mug of milk.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Level of Difficulty: Easy
I used to make this recipe from my Imperial Sugar kids' cookbook. It is still one of my favorite sandwiches!!!