Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Tart
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats, ground
- 1 cup old fashioned molasses cookie crumbs (about 6 large cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 containers (8 oz each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons light vanilla-flavored soy milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Sweet Potato Filling
- 15 ounces canned yams/sweet potatoes in syrup, drained and mashed
- 1/3 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press into bottom and up side of pan. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese filling ingredients on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Reserve 2/3 cup cream cheese filling. Set aside.
- In small bowl, mix sweet potato filling ingredients. Add to remaining cream cheese filling; mix well. Spoon into crust. Spoon dollops of reserved cream cheese filling randomly over sweet potato filling. Swirl with knife to marble mixtures.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Remove side of pan. Serve warm or refrigerate until serving time.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments