Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Tart
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats, ground
- 1 cup old fashioned molasses cookie crumbs (about 6 large cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 containers (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons light vanilla-flavored soy milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sweet Potato Filling:
- 15 ounces canned yams/sweet potatoes in syrup, drained and mashed
- 1/3 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tub low-fat whipped topping, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 11 inch tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press in bottom and up side of pan. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Reserve 2/3 cup cream cheese filling; set aside.
- In small bowl, mix sweet potato filling ingredients. Add to remaining cream cheese filling; mix well. Spoon into crust. Spoon dollops of reserved cream cheese filling randomly over sweet potato filling. Swirl with knife to marble mixtures.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Remove side of pan. Serve warm, or cool 1 hour and refrigerate until serving time.