Tangerine Raspberry Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 salt
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Zest from 1 tangerine
- Juice from 1 tangerine
- 1 package (6oz) raspberries
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk together yogurt, vanilla, eggs, canola oil, tangerine zest and juice. Pour into flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in raspberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown and a tester comes out clean.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.