Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- 2/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons toasted white chocolate
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Creme Chantilly, optional
- To make toasted white chocolate preheat oven to 200°F. Spread pieces of white chocolate or white chocolate chips on a baking sheet. Bake for 40-50 minutes, gently stirring every 10 minutes. The chocolate will get clumpy and start to break down slightly. As soon as it starts to change color it is done. Remove and let cool. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- In a small sauce pan heat milk and heavy cream over medium-low heat until it is steaming; be careful not to bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add white chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is melted and it is foamy.
- Add coffee and sugar and mix until combined. Pour into 2 mugs to serve. Top with creme Chantilly or whipped cream if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments