Triple Berry Pie
- One 9-inch Pure Butter Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, partially defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, partially defrosted
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Optional: Crème Chantilly
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare or thaw a 9-inch pie crust and place on an aluminum foil lined cookie tray for easy clean up after baking. Set aside.
- Cut large strawberries in quarters and medium ones in half. Combine strawberries with other berries.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch and salt and mix to combine.
- Pour into pie shell. Cover berry filling with a lattice crust.
- Brush crust with water and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Place in oven and bake until the center of pie filling makes thick bubbles (thick as honey).