Tropical Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 mango, peeled, cored, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted
- 12 Hawaiian bread rolls or Kaiser rolls, split
- Combine sour cream, brown sugar, lime juice and peel in a large bowl; mixing until well blended.
- Stir in chicken, mango, green onion, coconut and macadamia nuts; mix lightly.
- Fill rolls with chicken salad mixture; serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Can use either shredded rotisserie chicken or canned chicken.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments