Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Maraschino cherries
- Fresh pineapple slices
- Crème Chantilly
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 5 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
- Garnish with pineapple slices, whipped cream, or cherries, if desired.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments