Turkey & Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups turkey, cubed 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes (bite-sized cubes). Toss with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on a baking sheet and place in a 350°F. oven. Bake until tender – about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. When ready to serve, combine sweet potatoes, turkey, walnuts, scallions, parsley and cranberries in a large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat evenly. Serve at room temperature. Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments