- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup caramel baking chips OR caramel filled chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Create a double broiler by placing a glass or metal bowl over top of a saucepan.
- Fill sauce pan with about 1/2 a cup of water. Bring water to a simmer. (There should be enough water in pan to simmer, but not enough to touch top bowl.)
- Add sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk to top bowl.
- Heat mixture until everything is melted, stir every minute or so.
- Reserve a few pecans and caramel baking chips for top of fudge. Toss rest into melted chocolate and stir.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top of fudge, use knife to swirl caramel into top of fudge.
- Sprinkle pecans and caramel baking chips on top of fudge. Let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm. Cut into squares once firm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.