Tutti Frutti Ice Cream
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 3 cups cold milk
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Transfer to bowl of a 4- to 5-quart ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.