Vampire Blood White Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups half-and-half (or whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- Pinch salt
- Whipped cream
- Strawberry Syrup
- Add half-and-half, sugar, vanilla, white chocolate, and salt to a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate melts and comes to a simmer, being careful not to come to a boil.
- Ladle into mugs. Top with whipped cream and strawberry syrup.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments
Feb 25, 2021