Vanilla Caramel No Bake Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, baked
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
- Using an electric mixer beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until stiff peaks form. Set in fridge until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and caramel, then mix until well combined and creamy. Fold in homemade whipped cream (reserve 1/2 for top of pie).
- Spread 2 tablespoons of caramel into the bottom of the baked pie crust. Pour caramel cream mixture into the pie crust. Top with remaining whipped cream. Place in refrigerator for 3-4 hours to set up before serving.
- Drizzle with additional caramel sauce to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments