Vanilla Honey Fudge
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups premium white chocolate chips
- Press two sheets of plastic food wrap on an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch square pan, ensure an overhang of plastic. Drop a little oil on plastic and spread it evenly and set aside.
- Except for vanilla and white chocolate chips, combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. On medium heat stir to a boil using a heat resistant spatula.
- Once boiling, keep stirring for 7 minutes more retaining a low simmering boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and place in refrigerator
- Wait at least 4 hours before cutting or wait until next day.
- Pull fudge out of pan by grabbing edges of plastic.
- Remove plastic and then cut in squares or cut in any shape desired.