Virgin White Sangria
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 4 cups unsweetened white grape juice
- 2 cups sparkling water or club soda
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 thinly sliced orange
- 1 sliced peach
- Combine sugar, lime juice, lemon juice, grapefruit juice and sparkling water.
- Add sliced fruit and pour over ice cube filled glasses. Serve.
Instead of white wine this Sangria is made using white grape juice. For best results use only fresh lemon and lime juices.