- 2 cups chopped red and green apples (about 2-4 large apples)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup broken/chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- You will also need: a paring knife, chopping knife, measuring cups and spoons, salad bowl, cutting board and a small bowl.
- Wash apples. Cut into cubes, enough to make 2 cups. Put in salad bowl and squeeze juice of lemon over the apples.
- Wash and scrape celery. Chop in small pieces enough to make 1 cup. Add to apples.
- Add pecans, sugar and salt to apples and celery.
- In a small bowl, mix the whipping cream with the mayonnaise. Add to salad and mix gently.
- Chill. Serve in crisp lettuce leaves.