Warm Vanilla Cider
- 8 cups fresh apple cider
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped out
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan combine apple cider, brown sugar, and vanilla bean seeds. Whisk until everything is combined. Bring to a simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks.
- To serve, divide cider among 8 mugs and top with a scoop of whipped cream.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments