Watermelon Kiwi Paletas
- Add watermelon and 1/3 cup sugar to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture between disposable cups 1/3 of way full. Chill for 1 hour or until mixture begins to set. Rinse out blender container.
- While watermelon mixture sets, peel kiwi fruit and slice in half. Add to blender with remaining sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Add kiwi mixture to disposable cups, filling to top. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze 4 hours to overnight.
- Peel off and discard disposable cup and enjoy.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.