- 4 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine watermelon, sugar and orange juice in a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 8 popsicle molds or fill 8 cups (6 ounces) 3/4 full. Cover; freeze for 2 hours and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 2 hours more or overnight or until frozen solid.
Variation: Mango Coconut Popsicles: Substitute 4 cups chopped peeled mango, 1/2 cup lite coconut milk and 1 teaspoon lime juice for watermelon and orange juice.