Werewolf Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
- Place Oreo® cookies on a surface.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of white buttercream for teeth.
- Make remaining buttercream brown by either mixing 3 tablespoons instant coffee with 1 tablespoon water, and once dissolved mix it in buttercream. Alternatively add cocoa powder to reach desired shade. Or use food color.
- Using a small piping bag pipe “hair” along the perimeter of the cookies. Continue going inward until all the surface is covered.
- Cut and or press red sour candy into an oval shape and place it in mouth area.
- Pipe a border of “hair” around mouth.
- Using white buttercream pipe “teeth” around mouth.
- Place eyes onto cookie. (Using tweezers can be helpful.) Pipe some “hair” covering top of eyes. Pipe ears.
- Place the nose onto face.
- Pipe buttercream in center of donut and place decorated cookie on top.
- Pipe additional buttercream surrounding the cookie to simulate hair.