- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups Cocoa Puffs® cereal
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks
- 1 cup almond slices (or almond slivers)
- 1/2 cup red M&M'S® candies
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- Heat in microwave in 30-second bursts until melted and smooth; stir after each 30-second burst.
- Pour cereal into an extra-large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and toss to coat.
- Pour powdered sugar into a gallon-sized, resealable bag. Add cereal, close bag, and shake. Shake until all of cereal is covered.
- Pour out onto flat surface to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together coated cereal, peanut butter chips, pretzel sticks, almond slices, and red M&M'S® candies.
- Store in an airtight bag or container.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.