Whiskey Caramel Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 12 ounce package of mini Rolo candies
- Whiskey Caramel Sauce
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line mini muffin pan with paper bake cups. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl, beat butter on medium-high speed for 30 seconds. Add both sugars, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla until combined. Beat in cocoa powder and flour.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of brownie batter into each prepared mini muffin cup. Gently place Rolo® into center of each. Top with 1 teaspoon of batter. Batter will be thick so mound on top of candy.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until set. Cool in pan for 2 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool. Centers of brownie bites will fall slightly during cooling.
- Prepare Whiskey Caramel Sauce and drizzle over cooled brownie bites.