White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Pinch salt
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease very well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, granulated sugar, spices, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk, and eggs. Make a well in center of flour mixture and add pumpkin mixture. Whisk by hand or with a hand mixer until fully combined. Be sure to scrape bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula to ensure all dry ingredients are incorporated. Fold in white chocolate chips by hand.
- In a small bowl, stir cinnamon and sugar together.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full. Sprinkle tops with 1-2 tsp of cinnamon sugar. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @sprinklesomesugar.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments