White Chocolate Coconut Snowball Truffles
- 1 (12-oz) package high-quality white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces coconut flavored rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Add white chocolate and cream to a heat-proof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water, being careful to not let the bowl touch the water. Stir until completely melted. Add rum, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Cover and chill for two hours.
- Use a small scoop to portion truffles. Roll into balls. If the mixture is not holding shape, add the remaining tablespoon of sugar. Roll the truffles in shredded coconut.