White Chocolate Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare cookie sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites and sugar until well combined and frothy. Mix in coconut.
- Use a cookie scoop to place mounds of coconut mixture on a baking sheet. Keep scoops 1-2 inches apart to allow for a small amount of spreading.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until tops and edges are golden brown.
- Let cool completely on baking sheet.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle a tablespoon over top of each macaroon. Let harden before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ashton Swank @keatseats.