White Chocolate Raspberry Sorbet Bars
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 bar (4 ounces) white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Fresh Raspberries
- 1 bar (4 ounces) white chocolate, shaved for curls
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread softened raspberry sorbet evenly over cooled crust. Freeze until firm, which takes about 2 hours.
- Place white chocolate and 1/2 cup of whipping cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for one minute and stir. Continue microwaving for two minutes and stir until smooth. Cool 30 minutes or until mixture comes to room temperature.
- Beat remaining whipping cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Gently stir whipped cream into white chocolate mixture. Spread over frozen raspberry sorbet.
- Freeze until firm, which takes about 2 hours. Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate curls just before serving. Store frozen.