White Chocolate Toffee Snickerdoodles
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Heath Bits O’ Brickle English Toffee Baking Bits
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cube butter and place in a microwave safe bowl. Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds (it’s okay if all pieces aren’t melted completely).
- Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup granulated sugar with butter. Set aside remaining 1/4 cup of sugar to make cinnamon sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until dough forms.
- Mix in white chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Whisk together granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl to make cinnamon sugar.
- Scoop dough and roll it in cinnamon sugar before placing it on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ashton Swank @keatseats.