White Peppermint Fudge
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 3/4 cups premium white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- Lightly butter a 9x13-inch cookie sheet, press a parchment sheet onto buttered pan and ensure an overhang of paper. Spray with cooking spray or lightly brush with cooking oil and set aside.
- With the exception of white chocolate chips and peppermint extract, combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. On medium heat stir to a boil using a heat-resistant spatula.
- Once boiling keep stirring for 5 more minutes retaining an even boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and mint extract.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and place in the refrigerator. Wait at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Leave fudge in pan while cutting with your favorite cookie cutter.
- Top with crushed peppermint candies, optional.
Note: When selecting white chocolate ensure to use real white chocolate and not a product which simulates it. Real chocolate is always made with pure cocoa butter and does not contain any other fats.